Memories

POSTED ON: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 @ 8:34 AM | 1 comments

I never thought that I'd finally have you 24/7 in my mind..
I never thought before that I'd really be into you..
I never thought that I'd eventually fall for you..
The only thing I knew was we were acquainted..

You came without me expecting..
That you were gonna be the one I woke up for in the morning..
and the one I talked to before sleep..
The one I never thought would see me differently..

You were a light in my sorrow..
You were partner in every struggle I had..
Somehow you just blinded the way I saw certain things..
But still you had always been a relief for me..

I let you in where I find my peace..
I let you swim in every hour I spent..
I let you touch all the things I was holding a grudge on..
I let you know the biggest secret of my life..

It all seemed very precious..
Until that day.. a very long and tiring day..
You broke the promises..

I thought I could trust you..
But you swam ashore..

You took everything away..
My secrets, my happiness, my time..
Left me holding the empty hope you gave to me..
Left me wondering what had made you so cruel..

Baby, just..
Bring me along..
Bring these tears and wounds you had caused..
Bring all the memories we've made..
The memories that would stay the most painful for me..


with tears, 
 my


Labels: , ,


/ Newer →
Just life rants...