Just Be With Me

POSTED ON: Thursday, April 24, 2014 @ 9:15 AM | 0 comments

I wish I could whistle to love cupids..
Because I know they'll give the love sparks between us..
But baby, you don't even believe in those things..

I wish I could stop myself from crying..
Because I know you're not gonna be there to wipe the tears..
But baby, you don't even know that I'm tearing..

I wish I could tell you that I love you..
Because I know you're not gonna notice me..
But baby, you don't even think I'm there..

How am I gonna stand here alone..
Without you who's always been my imagination..
Even though my thoughts aren't real with you..
I wish you could just be here with me..
And tell that you're real..

Just be real with me baby..
Just a night I want to spend with you..
I'm not gonna beg for more nights..
Because I'm not gonna live more days without you..
I just want you to be the last someone I see tonight..

Labels: , ,


← Older / / Newer →
Just life rants...